Best ASP.Net Hosting is not about finding expensive solution. I’ve been using VPS(Virtual Private Server) for many years. I have tried many providers & always been satisfied. I have also used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for some of my clients. It offers reliable & scalable cloud computing services. When It comes to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, It’s also an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform with great features as AWS.
All the above solutions to host your .Net 5 or .Net 6 Applications are great but expensive & require a little networking knowledge to set up your web application.
Do you want a best ASP.Net Hosting or a cheap shared hosting plan with the support of latest .Net Versions?
Yes, In this article, I’m going to list down some of the cheap, fast & reliable web hosting providers to publish your ASP.Net Core Application.
few weeks ago, I bought a Godaddy Windows shared hosting plan to host an .Net 6 Application for my client. I have used Godaddy’s VPS which is really great with the power of Plesk. After purchasing Shared Hosting I found that It doesn’t support .Net 6(till the date of writing this article). Actually they added support till .Net 5 & looks like there’s no recent plan to update. So I decided to ask their support to refund. I’ll appreciate their really friendly support, they help me to initiate my refund request.
Best Shared Hosting for ASP.Net Core Latest Versions
After too much searching & testing many Shared Windows hosting, I have compiled a list of best, Fast & cheap solutions which also support Latest .Net versions. If you have any Good or Bad experience with any ASP.Net Core Hosting or If you want to add or remove any hosting provider in the list below, please share in the comment section below.
This is my personal choice for hosting .Net Applications. This Professional ASP.NET hosting comes with unlimited space, bandwidth and emails. The great thing I loved about SmartASP is that it also provides 60 Day Trial with free temporary URL without asking for Credit Card info. You can also run your application before paying for the SmartASP Hosting.
- Windows 2022 Hosting, Windows 2019 Hosting, Windows 2016 Hosting,
- .Net 6 Hosting, .Net Hosting
- ASP.NET Core All Versions
- ASP.NET 4.8, ASP.NET 4.7, ASP.NET 4.6.1
- ASP.NET 4.5.2, ASP.NET 4.5.1, ASP.NET 4.5
- Node.js, Laravel, Peerjs, Reactjs Hosting support
- Frontpage & Web Deploy
- FTP / FTP over SSL
- Silverlight 5 Hosting, Silverlight 4
- URL Rewrite Module 2
- RIA Services
- SmarterStats / Raw Logs
- ASP.NET AJAX Hosting
- SSL Certificates Hosting support, Free Let’s Encrypt Cert
- SQL Server 2019, SQL Server 2017, SQL Server 2016, SQL 2014, SQL 2012 and SQL 2008 R2
- 99.9% Uptime
- DELL Servers & Equalogic SAN Storage
- Orchard, DNN, Blogengine Compatible
- WebMatrix Compatible
- Easy Application Installer in Control Panel
You can try their free 60 days trial before paying. Click below.
ASPHostPortal is antoher great Windows & ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner for hosting your .Net Core Applications in US. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal for supporting the latest Microsoft and .NET technology, such as .NET 5/ASP.NET Core All Version, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, WebDeploy, WebMatrix, Visual Studio 2015, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch.
- ASP.NET Core *All Version*
- ASP.NET 5 / 6 / ASP.NET Core
- ASP.NET v. 4.6/4.5.2
- ASP.NET v. 4.0/3.5/2.0
- Classic ASP & EF 6
- ASP.NET MVC v. 6.0
- ASP.NET MVC v. 5.2/5.1.2
- ASP.NET MVC v. 5.1.1/5.1
- Visual Studio LightSwitch
- URL Rewrite
- WCF Service
- Silverlight v. 6.0/5.0/4.0
- Support Full Trust
- .CSHTML / Razor Engine
- Crystal Report 2013/2010
ACCU Web Hosting is another Affordable Hosting Provider for Microsoft Technologies with 30 days money-back guarantee & 99% uptime. it provides Windows Server 2016 hosting with SQL Server 2017 with the power of Plesk.
- ASP.Net Core 6.x, ASP.Net Core 5.x, ASP.Net Core 3.x, ASP.Net Core 2.x, ASP.Net Core 1.x
- ASP.NET MVC 5 / 4 Support
- Classic ASP Support
- mySQL ODBC Driver
- mySQL .Net Connector
- Supports Visual Studio
- Variety of ASP.Net Components
- SQL 2017 Database
- Microsoft Access Database
- Full Trust Hosting Accounts
- IIS Manager Access
- IIS URL Rewrite Module 2
- Web Deploy & Web Matrix Compatible
- 1-Click installation of 100+ Applications
- ASP.Net AJAX / Silverlight
- WCF RIA Services / Web Services
- Dedicated Application Pool (250MB)
- Free Account Transfer
- 30 days Money back guarantee
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Free Email Accounts
- Latest Crystal report runtime module
- Microsoft Report Viewer
- Daily Backup of your Website
- Plesk Onyx Host Edition
- 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection
- Free AutoSSL using Let’s Encrypt
- FTP over SSL (FTPS)
Click here to buy ACCUWebHosting cheapest Hosting Plan.
It’s also an affordable & fast hosting solution for your ASP.Net technologies. Their windows hosting packages offer the option to create unlimited email accounts, prevent spam and keep accounts safe. They also offer website security and Search Engine rankings boost with a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate available in the one-click installer in Plesk panel.
- Weekly Backups
- SSD Caching Servers
- Raid-10 Storage
- Speed Optimization
- 10gb Cisco Network
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- 30 Day Guarantee
- 25 Websites / Domains
- 10 Parked Domains
- $1.99/year Discounted Domain Registration
- Free SSL Certificates
- Plesk Control Panel
- Weekly Backups
INTERSERVER.NET offers a really simple single plan at a fixed cost of $5/month & all their features are included in this price.
A2 Hosting has been around since 2001. It might keep a little low profile compared to some other huge-names, but it has also provided some of the fastest server speeds. They provide great customer support, the hosting plans are friendly, and they have a unique “anytime” money-back guarantee to get your money back for any unused portion of your service. Most plans include backups & SSL too.
- ASP.NET 2.x, 3.x & 4.x
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 & 2016
- Access Database
- MVC 4 or 5
- Classic ASP
- .NET Core 2.2
- Silverlight 4 or 5
- FTP / SFTP
- SSL & Free SSL
- IIS 8.5 & 10
- MySQL 5.6
- PHP 5.6, 7.0 or 7.1
- Unlimited SSD Space & Transfer
- Free & Easy Site Migration
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
- 99.9% Uptime Commitment
- 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support
- Free SSL Certificate
There’re also many other great providers, I just listed few after comparing features & testing some of them. The above list is only for shared hosting. Many Hosting providers also provide Cloud-Based hosting, Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers as well. Most of the well-known hosting providers have still not added support for .Net 6. So, If you’re planning to host your Asp.Net Core 6 Application, first confirm then buy your hosting plan. You can also check this list from Microsoft.
Here’re some more related articles: