Tutorials and programming articles provide excellent resources for learning languages & frameworks but as a professional developer, reading official documentation or a Book always consider as a Good practice because Programming Books are normally written, and go through an attentive inspection process, by professionals of the software industry, so they should be considered a more authentic source.
Learning pace & process of Every person is different. In this article, I’m not convincing you that you should always use a Book & stop learning from tutorials, as Tutorials provide a complete solution of a programming problem whereas books can only give you basic concept & you have to implement your required solution. Still, I think implementing what you have learned from a tutorial or by reading a book will make you more comfortable and productive in the long run.
We have compiled a collection of some great .Net Core books. You must have a look at this list.
Best Asp.NET Core Books
Here’s some Great Books on Asp.Net.
- Written by a Microsoft insider and Technical Evangelist.
- This book provides professional-level explanations.
- Walk through deployment with step-by-step instructions.
- Explore front-end, API, and cross-platform development.
- Integrate .Net Core identity and security features.
- This book Adopts the application-centric approach to explain the important .Net Core concepts.
- Covers industry-best practices to develop flexible & robust .Net Core applications.
- You will learn to build a custom route for ASP.NET MVC applications for Search Engine Optimization.
- Application Optimization with performance analysis.
- Get core architectural concepts of ASP.NET Core MVC.
- Explore the whole ASP.NET CORE MVC Framework.
- Learn Asp.Net Core MVC 2 New Features.
- Learn to create RESTful web services and SPA.
- Use Existing .Net knowledge & hands-on with the new Core Architecture.
Some Books to start Learning C# from Scratch
If you are a newbie in .Net world, First you need to get clear concept of C#
- Complicated concepts are broken down into simple steps.
- Examples are chosen to cover all concepts.
- Topics are selected to give you exposure to C#.
- You can Learn C# quickly.
- Comprehensive coverage of C# 6 and 7.
- String interpolation.
- Extended pass-by-reference functionality.
- Decomposition and pattern matching.
- Composition with tuples.
List of .Net Core Books to Master a specific part
- Understand the operations of .NET Core microservices.
- Integrate the services via synch & async approach.
- microservices security using OpenID Connect, Azure Active Directory, and OAuth 2.0.
- Understanding the key features of reactive microservices & their implementation using the reactive extension.
- Define the service interface & implement APIs using ASP.NET Web API.
- A useful book for a programmer who’s interested in writing a network application.
- it’s a good book to start, for the beginners of network programming.
- Tutorial-based instructions in key sockets programming techniques with various code examples.
- Create readable, maintainable, trustworthy tests.
- Fakes, mock objects, stubs, and isolation frameworks.
- Simple dependency injection methods.
- Refactoring legacy code.
- 50 intermediate-to-advanced techniques for writing exceptionally robust and well-performing C# Code.
- This book will enhance your professional code writing skills.
- All examples are available for download from the authors’ Web site.
- Agile principles, and the 14 practices of Extreme Programming.
- Pair programming.
- Test-driven development, test-first design, and acceptance testing.
- Refactoring with unit testing.
- Agile design and design smells.
- Use API tools such as Swagger from the OpenAPI specification.
- Implement security by applying authorization & authentication using Asp.Net Core Identity.
- Standardize query & response formats using the GraphQL query language by Facebook.
- To guarantee the quality of code, you’ll learn unit & integration testing.
- Utilize anonymous types to reduce coding effort, design & debugging time.
- Automatically generate .NET state machines with new yield return construct.
- Master LINQ query syntax, extension methods, operators, grouping, sorting and more.
- Query relational data stored in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Understand the core concepts of Entity Framework Core.
- Study real-world case studies for hands-on Entity Framework Core instruction.
- Get up to speed with useable DB access structure & code samples.
- Use Entity Framework Core to write mobile apps.